RV Inspections with a Construction Background
At American RV Inspections, we spent 40+ years working in construction and related industries. This gives us a good crossover knowledge of the systems that are used in an RV. Combine this with our love for RVs, and you’ve got an RV inspection company that understands exactly what to look for.
American RV Inspections Service Menu
We know that different RV buyers have different needs. That’s why our service menu contains a variety of functions. Whether you’re buying a new RV or looking to sell one, we’ve got you covered! Our services include:
Pre-Listing / Seller’s Inspection
RV Inspections for All of California and Beyond!
Customer Friendly Guidelines
We founded American RV Inspections on a few critical details. Aside from having integrity and honesty in all our dealings, we also wanted to offer customer friendly guidelines. Our inspector will make sure you’re happy, and he’ll always take a detailed, thorough approach.
- Weekend appointments available.
- Online payments accepted.
- Receive your RV inspection report back within 48 hours.
- We encourage you to join us on inspection day.
- We offer comprehensive support. In other words, if you have a question about your inspection report, call us at any time!
- Military / Veterans and First Responders are eligible for a discount. Please contact us for more information.
Our Service Area
American RV Inspections has a large service area, and we are also willing to travel to more distant locations to meet our customers needs. We service all of California from the ocean to the Arizona and Nevada borders. This includes Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, Riverside, Kern, Ventura, Coachella Counties and more!